Ze Germans are coming! That's right, it's time for another round of CYDG, and the theme is German cars!
Here are the full criteria:
- All cars must be of German origin (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW, etc.)
- The total budget for this round is $250,000.
- You can buy a maximum of three cars. (This is the first round where there is no minimum!)
- Bonus points will be awarded for screenshots of your configurations, instead of simply posting what cars you'd buy and their prices.
Here's what my three-car, German dream garage would look like:
1. Mini Cooper Hardtop JCW ($43,100): A hardcore hot hatch, for those twisty backroads.
2. BMW 320i Sedan ($34,550): A modest daily driver, with a manual transmission.
3. Mercedes-AMG GT S ($172,339): Track car, because drifting the Laguna Seca corkscrew.